- 1/4 cup agave nectar (or honey if not vegan)
- 1/4 cup creamy salted natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted almonds (or other nuts) loosely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Back to Nature Gluten-Free Granola Sunflower & Pumpkin Seed
- Crunch the oats and almonds and pour in a large bowl then set aside.
- Grab a small bowl and melt the peanut butter while slowly mixing in the agave.
- Stir and pour over oat mixture
- Once mixed thoroughly feel free to transfer the mixture to a 8×8 baking dish or a small lined pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper so the sticky mixture can be easily lifted.
- Press down firmly until flatted. I used a coffee cup to help press down bulky areas.
- Cover with parchment paper or plastic wrap and let the now bars freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Remove bars from the pan and chop into portioned bars and store in the freezer to keep them fresh and from melting.