01. Travel to Mississippi
Having a lot of ancestors from Carroll County, Mississippi I can’t pass that up!
02. Clear all my leafs on ancestry.com
Leafs are my biggest pet peeve. I feel like I’m missing something.
03. Have my dad and mother take a test
04. Attend RootsTech conference.
05. Get connected with African, Middle Eastern or Native American ancestors
06. Help others create and start a family tree
07. Give back to the genealogy community
I really want to do a giveaway for a dna test and transcribe records and I will once I learn more.
07.Complete 23andme and FTDNA dna test
08.Create a book based on my research
My family is actually featured in the book below.
09.Find at least a picture of each one of my grandparents or great grandparents
Oddly enough the woman pictured below is my great great grandmother and I am sooo interested in knowing more about her since we look alike.
10. Visit the Whitney Plantation museum
11. Put together a family reunion for both sides of my family